The subjects comprise a large suite of offices arranged at first floor level and forming part of a substantial end of terrace, stone built bank building. This distinctive building will have it’s origins dating from circa 1850 and is Category B Listed by Historic Scotland. Comprises 3 offices, kitchen, bathroom, entrance hall and landing. Would be suitable for conversion to residential property subject to change of use.
EER: Band G (118)